1962: the company founding year and the first products, like gear pumps. Quick expansion soon requires moving to larger production site, currently employed.
First sales network in Italy and first export sales agreements.
Strong expansion of SIMACO. Pumps for welding industry are introduced along with the KILA submersible pumps, first in Italy to obtain the Semko certification in 1985. Dating 1986 the first trade agreement with France and the introduction of GUEKO pressure washers the following year.
First enlargement of the production plant and introduction, in 1997, of internet in the business strategy
Second enlargement of the production site to 4000sqm
Over 30 countries served.
Celebrating 50 year service
Third enlargement to 5000sqm.
Attending the Expo2015-Milano
MD-CX magnetic driven pumps.
Over 40 countries served
- Made In Italy
- 100% Italian production
- Internal engineering
- Zero-mile supplier network
- Highly versatile product executions
- European leading supplier for the welding industry
- Industry B2B 85%
- Consumers 15%
- Preferential trade exporter
- 75% of the turnover overseas
- Electric/hydraulic test over the 100% of the produced units
- 40 countries served
- 2 registered marks
- 2 international product patents
- 5 official distributors
- Extremely customizable products
- Client oriented manufacturing
- Prototyping laboratory
- 4% of turnover to the R+D
- Continuous material research
- New outsourcing cooperations
- IT continuous development
- Continuous personnel training
- Modern testing stations
- 3 new products introduced 2015/2016
- 80% of the energy requirement by photovoltaic
- CO2 emissions: -20 tons
- Air-conditioning system with water recycling process
- IE3 AC motors
- High efficiency brushless DC motors